Sunday, March 29, 2009

April 2009 Whitetail Journal

Two of my photos have been published in the April 2009 issue of Whitetail Journal. The article, "How Deer Weather the Cold," features both my frost covered barbed wire photo, and a photo I took in early 2008 of a large 8-point buck looking for food in the snow.

Click the image below to view larger:


This is my second magazine publication this year, so of course I am very happy!

Whitetail Journal is available at Barnes & Noble and some Books-a-Million, Target and Wal-Mart locations. Subscriptions can be purchased at WhitetailJournal.com. Be sure and pick up your copy today!





3 comments:

Your Parents said...

Published again !
The pictures are great. We know there will be more to come.
Love you :)

Larry said...

Congrats on the published work! They are both great photos.

Unknown said...

That's awesome to be published - congrats!